Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mua Parents Wedding Anniversarayyy

Cakesss :)











Reaffirm Ring :P









Reaffirmed Silver Anniversary of My Parents .. Customized by Mua Siblings and I


















Got it From :) Su's Cakes ..Cakes For Kicks













Mua Family














King and Queen :)
















Mommy & I




















Muaaaa
















































Yesss? This is it :) just backed from my Parents Wedding Anniversary ...This was just apart of the photos still got alot yeaa




































It was their Red Letter Day ...A memorable Day for 'em




























































So ..How bout yours? xS
























hehes




































So ..Gotta go yeaa ..it's late
























Toodles babes <3
























PS :// Was a Great day and night for me yeaa <3 it was so tiring but im Happy :)












I Will keep update my Blog soon yeaaa




































Goodnight ,beloved babes <3






















































No comments:

Post a Comment